WHAT ABOUT OCTOBER 23 IT WILL BRING I PAD MINI ,13 INCH RETINA MAC BOOK,I BOOK 3.0 AND FINALLY MAC MINI ????

 Over  the past  many handset ,PC ,tablet companies are still struggling in worst economic situation.Today economic is the worst situation especially in Europe many companies are still in worst case situation.and also American companies.But apple is concerned the company become more powerful than other companies. and also dominate all over he world with their powerful products like I PHONE,I PAD ,I POD ,MAC BOOK ETC.Every time APPLE launch their product  every company  and peoples always have some peep about the launch,Because it always introduce new features  and customer enable things thats why apple  become big Multi billion company  ( IMAGE CREDIT : APP ADVICE)

WHAT ABOUT SPECIAL OCTOBER 23rd EVENT

       Apple will launch  their new product in California theater today will show their new I PAD MINI ,
13 INCH MAC PRO,MAC MINI .PRODUCT WISE SAME PRODUCTS BUT SMALL CHANGES ARE EVERY THING COME TO SMALL SIZE this also for customer need so only apple switch  their product to Small.But this time software wise there is some changes and new thing added I BOOK 3.0  and I TUNES 11.

WHY APPLE CHOOSE CALIFORNIA THEATER??


                                                             IMAGE CREDIT :9 TO 5 MAC
              We already know about the past launch of I PHONE launched   at   San Francisco's YERBA BUENA CENTER.But October  23 launch will held at CALIFORNIA THEATER.Its a history remarked theater opened  at  1927 roughly 1,100 seats and most remarkable place in history apple placed their  product like I PAD ,I PHONE  that location was used by APPLE at 2005.



0 comments: