ABOUT OUR BLOG

Welcome tweetpost visitors  once again welcome to our blog and this one make you more about the blog and me.tweetpost.com  is a technology blog that covers  the topics of GOOGLE,APPLE,SOCIAL MEDIA AND FINALLY WEB TIPS.Our blog sparked at web in February  1 and almost  10  month old blog.Our blog initially cover new

ABOUT -K.M.BHARATH KUMARAN:
        Well like others am a normal student living in India.Initially i dont know about blogging and word press .I always searching for internet based jobs.But many online things are scam and fraud .Later our college senior  .just give a small talk about blog "BLOGGER".This keyword deeply always alarming in my mind because it allow you to shout to world.I am internet addict always sat on my chair and blog something .My aim is to become top 10 blogs list in this world.But i know it need more time and very much hard work to achieve the goal

OUR BLOG FOCUS:
   Our blog is generally focus on Google,apple,social media,gadget,smartphones,technology, Microsoft

MY PERSONAL LIFE:
I am a student not much sound  in education.But little bit in education.I currently perusing ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING IN BANNARI AMMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,sathyamangalam,India.I  was born in P.PULIAM PATTY a small village  near ERODE ,TAMIL NADU. I love my  village very much.


ABOUT OUR BLOG MOTTO:
           Our blog main motto  is crack the tech from all over the world and bring the article "good original quality".Our blog strictly restrict "COPY AND PASTE ARTICLE".Quality is our prime motto to satisfy our visitors.


YOU CAN MAIL HIM SUGGESTIONS TIPS FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF BLOG

     Email: bharathkumaran[at]tweetpost[dot]net
     Face book:tweetpost
     Twitter: https://twitter.com/bharathkumaran1



   










0 comments: